Thursday, June 16, 2011

About The Free Photographs

Greetings,

You’ll notice that most of the photographs on my blandly named site “Juneau Photographs” are not priced to make any profit and that you can download them at full resolution. I still retain full rights to them, but if you would like to use them personally or for school that’s fine, just send me a note about how you are using them. If you are printing a huge print for your wall in your nice house, please send me a few bucks via paypal ( john@krummowen.org ). If you are a non-profit I will likely give you a copy, but let me know first please.

If you would like a nice print or two of the work I think is the best, you can find that here. I use Bay Photo for prints and other items, or I can make a high quality print myself and sign it if you want.

So go back to the site and browse around--there is a lot to see.  I hope that this website can grow over the years to become a bit of a local resource for folks, and a helpful guide for people interested in Juneau and Southeast Alaska.

Thanks for reading,


John Krumm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Kind